Friday, February 14, 2014
Image via Simply Clarke
I hope you are all having a phenomenal Valentine's Day; spending it with those you adore, and, doing what you love! I will be spending the evening with some of my favorite ladies for a pot luck gathering in yoga pants. There will also be a roaring fire and wine. Lots of wine. Would love to hear what you all have planned!!
1. Lovely Rachel just started an amazing series reviewing her favorite beauty products!! Click over fast. Real, real fast!
2. My dear friend, Torie, scribed an amazing overview for Pantone's Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid. For someone who is allergic to purple, this actually has me more excited about the color!
3. As someone who still rocks white shirts that are more than 7 years of age, this post on 10 hacks to make clothes last longer is right up my ally.
4. I'm not sure I can pick a favorite love story from this list. Wait, yes I can! The one that involves my 2nd favorite imaginary friend!
5. It wouldn't be a list of things I love without including my 1st favorite person, Pope Frankie!! He held a special event with over 10,000 engaged couples, discussing marriage in honor of St. Valentine! Great advice for life, special someone or not!