As Seen On Instagram {Quatre}

Thursday, November 20, 2014

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week!  Growing up, I was never a huge fan of the holiday.  As I have gotten older, I've had the opportunity to take on bird duty and really work on the sides I love.  Needless to say, I am now on team Turkey Day!

This Fall has been so busy and gone by extremely fast.  But, the best kind of busy.  
Today's 'As Seen On Instagram' is long, but, life has been filled with plenty of wonderful things lately!
And, I am pretty darn thankful for all of it.

What are your Thanksgiving plans?  Anything exciting going on?  What are you grateful for this year?

  Trader Joe's Lemon Ravioli + Delicata Squash + Pomegranate Seeds

 Morton: My New Favorite!

 Bucatini Pomodoro 

 Fall Pizza: Brussel Sprouts + Bacon + Delicata + Gorgonzola+ Pomegranate Seeds

Oyster Season at The Parish

 Finally tried Butter Coffee at The Cultured Caveman

Fried Chicken at The Imperial!  Out of this world!  You may have spotted a version on Top Chef.


 Finally made it to OX.  Life changing clam chowder.  

 SupperClubPDX at Double Dragon

 Dinner at Ataula with Mary Ellen!

 Latte Hack: Coffee Marshmallows atop Coffee

 Salted Honey Pie at Sweedeedee.

 My dear friend, Rachel, hosted an amazing wine tasting party for her birthday!  So much fun!


4 comments:

  1. I WANT that fall pizza. And the fried chicken. NEED it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks so good! I really would love that fried chicken again! I just watched that Top Chef episode- so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics. The food all looks delicious!
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit if you have a second... Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete