My Kitchen Wish List

Thursday, January 8, 2015







Since I write a food blog it should come as no surprise that I spend a good amount of time perusing cooking blogs, wandering through specialty food stores and lusting after tools and gadgets.  So, in honor of Martha Chartreuse's One-Year Blogiversary I thought it was only fitting that I share my kitchen gadget wishlist.    


Simplicity Cake Stand with Dome
I really love the lip around the cake stand and rounded topper.  It is my dream to have a home that always has fresh pastries beautifully displayed!

Martha Stewart 15-Piece Food Storage Collection
This blog's namesake spin on the clicking food storage system is pretty and functional.  It always helps to jazz up clean-up tasks.

Olivewood Cheese Board
The beautiful grain and organic shape make this cheese board great for entertaining or an indulgent night in.

Palisades Cheese Board
Long, lean and bold.  Perfect for entertaining and displaying artisan cheeses, fresh fruit or baked goods.  Trust me, this one fills my dreams.

French Kitchen Pastry Slab
From pie crusts to pizza doughs this would provide the perfect surface that my vintage apartment does not provide.  Not to mention photo options!

Small All-Purpose Scoop
Currently, all of my sugars and flour are displayed in clear glass canisters.  While this is beautiful a proportionally sized scoop would make baking and measuring easier and cleaner.

GEFU Spirelli Spiral Slicer
I have been researching and looking at spiral cutters for some time now.  I love the idea of using zucchini and carrots as a pasta substitute.  The GEFU Spirelli Spiral Slicer seems like the most compact option   

3 comments:

  1. i have some similar items on my list - the spiral slicer, the french kitchen pastry slab, and a cake stand. not that i make cakes... perhaps i should cover that first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I really want that pastry slab too, I don't bake really but the photo ops....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLR and I got a spiral slicer (which we lovingly call the Spiralizer - which I may or may not have thought was its official name). It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete