Sips + Bites

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I feel like a broken record -- no, no more rain talk -- but life has been so full lately. The calendar is jam-packed with lots of fun foodie events here in Portland, celebrating friends, and savoring all that summer has to offer.

While it is overwhelming I'm also grateful that my life is filled with so many great things. Except for my spin studio closing down. That has been a bummer and has prompted me to start a running program. I'm not a natural runner and am not falling in love. Any tips to make this a more amorous relationship? 

Below are some foodie highlights as of late! This week I'll be checking at Danwei Canting, lunch at RingSide Fish House, and Duniway. Not to mention I'm heading to Mt. Hood for a girls' weekend in the woods. You should probably follow along for all of it. (MereCDavison if you aren't already!)

How is your summer going so far? Anything fun on tap?

Went on a hike and had the BEST NACHOS EVER at Everybody's Brewing in White Salmon. Add this to your summer bucket list. 

Prettiest iced tea at Cafe Umbria in the Pearl.

Mushroom + lentil stuffed eggplant with Halloumi. It was delicious. Would you want the InstaStories video uploaded?


Country Brunch was fantastic this year!!!

Finally checked out HunnyMilk and it did NOT disappoint. For $20 you get a non-alcoholic drink, savory and sweet dishes. I had ribs over grits and an almond crepe. 

Hosted a last-minute happy hour with some girlfriends. Made a plate with burrata, cantaloupe, basil, prosciutto, and crackers. Delicious and easily accessible items.

Feastly has launched!!!

I went to the MOST lovely Makers dinner at Three Degrees overlooking the waterfront. There will be another one in August, so be sure to sign-up for the emails.

1 comment:

  1. Arghh I keep wanting to get to Hunnymilk but haven't yet, thanks for the reminder!!! It's always a hard choice between lazy lying around at home and going out for brunch for me

    ReplyDelete