Friday Five {Blogs I Love}

Friday, April 11, 2014


Via
The blogging world is huge, inspiring and overwhelming.  There are so many unique, creative and informative spaces on the world wide web.  While my Blogloving account is overflowing, I would love to share some of my favorites!

How do you keep up with all of your blogs?  Do you have favorites?  What do you look for?

Aspiring Kennedy//Based in the UK, Lauren, her husband and their adorable baby are living the ex-pat life!  Her writing is beautiful, advice is spot on and it is so incredibly genuine.

Love and Lemons//Lemons are my favorite ingredient, so it made sense that I started following this a few years back.  The recipes are healthy, easy and tasty!

The Beauty Department//The Lauren Conrad collaboration is by far my favorite beauty blog.  The tutorials are easy to follow and the content is so diverse.  It never bores me!

Torie + Tristan//Torie and I are actually good friends from college!  She and her husband are living the newlywed life up in Seattle.  Her taste is impeccable and she is always ahead of the curve!

Dinner a Love Story//I always salivate when reading this blog.  I have tried many of the recipes and have never been let down.  Jenny's voice is so beautiful and humorous.


1 comment: