Friday Five {Inspired}

Friday, July 25, 2014

Hello lovelies!!!  I hope you are all doing wonderfully and have a fabulous weekend on deck!!  I plan on doing the laundry, giving myself a facial and prepping for my trip to Montana!  I am also slated to get a good amount of sun, hike in Forest Park and go to Supper Club at Kachka!  


I spotted this image over at CapHillStyle  and can't get it out of my head.  As a control freak, having faith and trust in the bigger picture is really hard for me at times.  This is a good reminder to take a breath and enjoy the present.


I have been fangirling the forever fabulous Cass LaValle for years!!  While she consistently creates spot on content, her new home is beyond fabulous!!!  I love everything about her loft and the neutral palette with pops of green!  I am feeling the need for many green throw pillows!


This week I have spotted five women with emerald green hair, and, I don't hate it!  Actually, I love it!!  While I am not sure dying my hair green is in my style wheelhouse I am very inspired to pick up some green chalk for a night out on the town!


I have many love languages.  Handwritten cards, goblets of wine, and, really fantastic hugs make me very happy.  Know what I love even more?!?  FLOWERS!!!  Rachel just introduced me to The Bouqs Co and I catch myself stopping by the site daily, trying to decide which bouquet I love the most.  They even have a concierge service to help even the busiest of people stay on top of their flower game.  Now that is a good thing!


Garlic.  Herbs.  Lemon.  Salt.  All are magical!  Why have I not thought about smashing them all together??  Imagine that salt mixture on the best roast chicken??  Or sprinkled over freshly made pasta?!?  My mind has been blown.




2 comments:

  1. Green hair- I'd like to see that please! ASAP>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I totally ordered hair chalk online a few months ago but have never used it! Let's have a hair chalking party??

    ReplyDelete