I went on vacation {Part 1}

Monday, August 18, 2014

As previously mentioned, I was just on vacation.  This included putting on my Bridesmaid Hat for my cousin's wedding, visiting my hometown, having a quick layover in Portland with my sister, then, heading to Lincoln City.  It was quite the trip with quite a few legs.  All glorious.  All exhausting.

Shall we begin with the first part?


After a late night arrival, K and I stayed up giggling, swapping stories and sending selfies to mutual friends.


I found this art at my Aunt S and Uncle A's rental highly amusing.  


On Thursday, my Aunt Sand Cousin S hosted a beautiful spa party to celebrate the bride and thank the bridal party.  Mimosas were a big hit!

  
There was a minor mix up with the scheduling.  A and I ended up having a couple's massage.  The perfect way to bond with a new friend, RIGHT?


Because preserved fishes deserve to feel beautiful on someone else's wedding day!!!


Rehearsal Dinner time!!!  Montana is the prettiest.  



Attempted to take a few pictures with my mothers.  She is unimpressed. 


In case you were wondering what my face looks like after two hours of teary and lovely toasts.  Insider scoop: I gave an impromptu toast!


Tissue balls and market lights!!


Our personalized name cards.


Or, my newest holiday ornament!!


The most beautiful flowers!!!


And the most DELICIOUS signature cocktails!


Cream Cheese Mints are a family tradition.  


My eyes are always bigger than my stomach.


Cousins!


The beautiful venue!


Sisters!


Stunning bride and groom!


Sister and Brother-In-Law

1 comment: