Carry On Essentials

Monday, May 16, 2016

This week I am heading to DC to visit my sister and see a few friends. Our itinerary is relativelyThis week I am heading to DC to visit my sister and see a few friends. Our itinerary is relatively relaxed but I am especially excited to try out Rose's Luxury! Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Snapchat (merecdavison) for all of the adventures.

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1
In my opinion, this is the very best balm out there! I also use it as a balm on my hands, cuticles on elbows. Perfect when battling the airplane dry out.

Betty Lou's Nut Butter Balls
Airport and airplane food is expensive and processed. Even the restaurant food is heavy. Having a high-protein snack in my bag keeps things healthier and prevents me from dropping $20 on boxed cheese boards or Starbucks.

Old Navy Chambray
After year's of hunting I found the very best chambray! I love to keep this around as an alternative to a cardigan. It is more stylish and goes with just about everything. Perfect for transitioning through AC and hot-hot temps.

Pill Case
A true adult moment in my life was the day I switched over to my pill case. Not only does it keep me on track with probiotics, supplements and medicine, it is also much more compact. If you don't have a daily regimen I still recommend this for allergy pills, ibuprofen or sleep aids to avoid giant bottles when traveling.

Deodorant
Respect yourself. Respect your body. Pack a mini-deodorant!! 

Pocket Notebooks
While we do live in a high-tech world, tech can fail. When traveling I write down all important information in a notebook that I keep in my purse. This includes phone numbers, addresses, confirmation codes and directions. This also keeps the data usage down when traveling.

Susan Grace Toner
The second I enter an airport my skin goes to the dogs. I've learned that setting my makeup with a toner and refreshing throughout the day counters the dry patches and puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment