Friday Five {Go for the Gold}

Friday, January 31, 2014

With the Olympics right around the corner, I've been drawn to all things gold.  Something about the yellow metal seems to feel decadent and celebratory.

Hope you have a great weekend!


Image via Nordstrom

This Essie "Good as Gold" nail polish seems like the perfect way to cheer your team on!  

Image via Guest of a Guest

Did you see that Michelle Kwan's husband is running for Governor of Rhode Island?  Of course, this made wonder what she has been up to since her days on the ice.  My goodness, that girl is accomplished!!

Image via Kalb

For the first time ever I am actually excited about the Superbowl!  The Broncos and Seahawks were both the "regional" teams growing up.  It also seems like the players for both teams have a lot of character on and off the field.

Image via Camille Styles

This Bees Knees cocktail looks refreshing and easy to make during the winter months.




I received so many nice comments about the "I Love Your Hair Will You Marry Me" print from this post.  It was actually a house warming gift from a very kind friend who happens to know that complementing my locks guarantees eternal love.  It is one of the most complimented pieces I own!!!
The ladies at Read Between The Lines were really amazing and made sure every detail was special and unique. 

1 comment:

  1. That cocktail is right up my alley! I must try it soon. Have you had it yet?!

    ReplyDelete