Lifestyle {St. Reginald's Parish Wine}

Tuesday, November 10, 2015



 I sit here writing this blog post after one hell of a Monday. You know the Monday, with 250 emails, a bloated body and the inability to focus. We all have them. Luckily, I am being comforted by a glass of St. Reginald Parish's Pilgrimage. A friendly pinot noir. Yes, wines can be friendly. And sassy. Some are aggressive. Perhaps harsh. This one is a seasoned friend you can laugh with, cry with, and just be yourself with. It is also one of the most versatile pinots I have ever had. It elevates my red sauce pasta, yet brightens my satsuma oranges. Yes, the bachelorette life is advanced.

Is St. Reginald Parish sounding familiar? It is because winemaker, Andy Young, contributed to Thursday Tours awhile back. I am a big believer that the maker truly transforms the final product. Andy is a Southern Gent who puts his heart and soul into the wine. He is a warm and good natured guy, the kind of person you instantly open up to - just like his wines!

It is for all of these reasons that I recommend the St. Reginald Parish wines - Pilgrimage or Congregation - be served at your Thanksgiving table. It will pair beautifully with turkey and all the fixings, and be a part of conversations with those you are most thankful for.

St. Reginald Parish wines can be purchased at Europa, Liner + Elsen, E&R Wine Shop, and Storyteller. The $35-$40 bottles may also be purchased online.

And speaking of Thanksgiving, be sure to head on over to The Spicy Bee to find my recipe for pumpkin bread stuffing!! 


1 comment: