Summer Bucket List

Monday, June 27, 2016

The sun and calendar are both telling me summer has arrived, and boy am I excited!! The days seem to be going by quicker and quicker and it feels beyond necessary to write down my goals for the season so it does not slip away.

What do you have planned for the summer? Anything you think I should add to the bucket list?


Peach, Cookies and Cream, Blueberry and Cookie Dough are on the list!

I did this in DC and had the best time.

Evening Strolls
Long walks after dinner is one of life's great pleasures.

I've been salivating over every picture and hear nothing but great things!

Hikes
Because, Oregon!

A day of urban exploring without technology
I would love to wander around a neighborhood I'm not completely familiar with and explore without the help of Instagram, Yelp or Google.

Read a book a week
Any suggestions for my list??



No comments:

Post a Comment