Fall Beauty Favorites

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The rain is pouring down and the weather is changing. That means it is time to adjust our beauty routines and use products that combat winter skin and reflect the season.






A few years ago I fell in love with the Kate Somerville ExfoliKate for my super dry and textured skin. But at $175 a bottle I couldn't justify baby bottom skin.

Then I met the Acure brightening scrub through Birchbox and my skin has never been so soft. If you really need an exfoliator I highly recommend this scrub. Vegan and cruelty-free, this high-power scrub also foregoes a lot of chemicals I can't pronounce.  Best part?? It is $9!!


I've been on the hunt for a powerful night cream that doesn't break the bank. Coming in at $38 this hydrating cream is quickly tightening up my skin, combating wrinkles and leaving me with soft and nourished skin the morning. Nor has it given me any kind of breakouts - a common occurrence with heavy night creams.


I'm happy to announce I have found the best pencil eyeliner. ever. EVER! Creamy without melting all over my face. It also very buildable, allowing for subtle definition or bolder, more smudged look.



One of the most fun things about fall is the opportunity for bold and deep lip colors. I like this for the creamy texture and the universally flattering color. It can be worn at 10am for a meeting or at 10pm for a third date. 


If you're like me, the shorter days make it that much harder to get out of a cozy bed in the morning. And blow-drying my hair seems extra cumbersome. Making the R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste my BFF. Unlike a spray, this paste is much easier to control and doesn't leave any white powder. It adds a lot of texture and gives great bedroom hair. I was so happy to pick it up at Luminary, as it tends to be sold out online and in stores often.

No comments:

Post a Comment