What's on tap?

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The next couple of weeks are going to be real busy, and mighty tasty. If you aren't following me on social (@merecdavison on Instagram and Snapchat) you probably should. 


What do I have going on?

Today I'm going to the brand new OP Wurst on Division. I'm really eyeing the Portland Dog - kale, pork belly, and hazelnuts!!

Photo Credit: TryCaviar

Thursday I'll be heading to Little Bird with Mary and her boo-thang for Portland Dining Month. Gimme all the cod!

Friday I'm having lunch at Luce - it has been on my list for quite awhile. Have you been? What would you recommend getting?


Saturday I'll be heading to The Armory for Lauren Weedman Doesn't Live Here Anymore -- Obviously I'll need to make my hair Dolly-big.

Next Wednesday I get to check out Urdaneta's new Pinxto Hour. The photos are warming my glutenista heart. Don't forget they have an amazing Portland Dining Month menu.

Photo Credit: Urdaneta

THEN on Thursday I'm checking out Taylor Railworks for Portland Dining Month. I'll be going with Meg, Mary, and Erin so make sure you're following them as well. Shenanigans are always bountiful with this crew.

Last, but certainly not least, I'm co-hosting a roll-your-own sushi party. We've asked guests to bring surprise fillings like "Trader Joe's" and "Crunchy" - what fillings would you bring??

Don't worry. I will be drinking lots of water and getting my spin on. Maybe even a few hikes if the rain goes away.

What do you have on tap??


No comments:

Post a Comment