September Recap {As Reported By My Phone}

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hello Darlings!!  Can you believe that it is already October?!?!  This time of year is always so wonderful-changing leaves, cozy sweaters, delicious food.  I must admit, I am happy to see the hot summer days retire {despite the forecast for this weekend} and welcome in cooler temperatures that allow for plenty of baking, roasting veggies and fall craft projects.  I have a few things planned for the month that I hope you will enjoy!

But, until we move forward with all of that, let's revisit the highlights from September.  It involved a lot of work, friends, eating and celebrating.  I had the opportunity to attend Feast's High Comfort, try a few new restaurants, and, connect with some great people.

What exciting things happened to you in September?  Big plans for October?  I would love to hear!


A little preview of the mantel project that is coming soon!


What a lovely fortune!


I tried this outfit on at Madewell and can't stop thinking about it.


I had the opportunity to learn more about Pitch Dark Chocolate located here in Portland!


Eb & Bean is my newest obsession!


Athena, just being her fabulous self. 


The new Martha Stewart and homemade brownies!


I checked out Pizza Maria with Jane and Rachel--Nice atmosphere and lovely service.


Feast Oysters!!!  




My partners in crime, Erin & Jane!


Had the opportunity to finally meet Nicolette and show off Tasty'n'Alder!


The service was top notch--and all so affordable.  


And now I own a Kitchen Aid!!!!


So, of course, I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.  Recipe coming soon!


4 comments:

  1. I miss your pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh a Kitchen-Aid! How fancy! Can't wait to see what you cook up with it next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo of us (and of course love who took it for us! :) ) Can't wait to try your pumpkin cookies sometime!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Kitchen-Aid is my favorite thing every - you will love it! Also, that picture of us from High Comfort is so cute!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete